“The best way to predict the future is to create it”
- To reconnect with the alumni.
- To form the alumni association body.
- To involve the alumni in job search process.
- To help the current students in placement and training.
- To provide any other assistance to the alumni.
- To help the alumni develop their own ventures.
- To improve the image and presence of the institution as a whole in the society.
Alumni have appreciating the efforts taken by the institution and are helping in providing information about vacancies.
A large number of alumni attended the meet and pledged their support for the development of the college.
The alumni body will have a President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. The remaining members shall be executive members. The alumni body will be responsible for further events to be held under the alumni association.
Prof. Deepak Kharat (Dept of Mechanical Engineering) took up the responsibility to conduct the alumni meet and were instrumental in the success of the meet.