Procedures and policies for maintaining and utilizing physical, academic and support facilities –
laboratory, library, sports complex, computers, classrooms etc.
1) For maintenance of Computer in each department, Repair and Maintenance of Computer system is
initiated by Laboratory In charge as and when required.
2) As a precautionary measure laboratory in charge, along with laboratory assistant, ensures proper
working of all computer’s at the beginning of each semester. Like updating of software, hardware
parts cleaned regularly, use anti-virus and update windows. In case of any repair requirement, service
is hired from outside agencies. For that HOD send request letter to the principal for demanding
amount for the maintenance purpose. On the request and application received from HOD is verified by
the authorized investigator after that amount is sanction to the HOD. After receiving amount all
required parts are purchase and then lab assistant/ external agencies does the maintenance. After the
maintenance of all computer system HOD submit the detail budget allocation of the sanction. To
maintain internet connectivity and network external agency is appointed.
For Class Room
1) General civil maintenance and upkeep of civil infrastructure is carried out by the Building department
of the trust.
2) For the maintenance of the class room, institute has given contract to an external agency.
3) The institute has also appointed daily wages laborers for casual repairs of buildings and petty
contractor for substantial works by calling quotation for the same.
4) If any damage is found then civil department head send request letter to the principal for demanding
amount for the maintenance of building. On the request and application received from HOD is verified
by the authorized investigator after that amount is sanction to the HOD. After receiving amount all
required material is purchase and external agency does the maintenance.
5) After the maintenance of building is done, HOD submit the detail budget allocation of the sanction
amount and if any amount is remaining then that amount is Carry forward for next year. Electrical
Maintenance is looked after by Electrical Maintenance coordinator and his team.
1) For maintenance of Laboratory in each department at the beginning of each semester laboratory in
charge, along with laboratory assistant perform routine maintenance and check all equipment’s
and does the maintenance by oiling the equipment’s, Check bearing lubrication and if any damage is
found, repairs can be carried out by the Lab In-charge/ Lab assistant, however if the damage is too
difficult for our in-house team to repair then we hire external agency to ensure that the repairs are
carried out and the equipment remains safe. For that lab In-charge inform to the head of department
then HOD send request letter to the principal for demanding amount for the maintenance purpose.
2) On the request and application received from HOD is verified by the authorized investigator after that
amount is sanction to the HOD.
3) After receiving amount all required material is purchase lab assistant does the maintenance.
4) After the maintenance of all equipment HOD submit the detail budget allocation of the sanction
5) The maintenance of furniture items and metal fixtures of all laboratories is carried out by person from
- For maintenance of sport ground of our institute, expert is appointed for the rolling purpose of the
ground. And if any sport goods got damage then the goods are glued or in case if that goods is not
repairable then sport In-charge purchase new one.
- Librarian work along with Library assistant to identify the volumes with minor damage such as loose
pages or loose hinges before they become major problems. Once damaged books have been identified
then books are rebound or glued by the library binder.