Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India has established ‘MHRD’s Innovation Cell (MIC)’ to systematically foster the culture of Innovation amongst all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). The primary mandate of MIC is to encourage, inspire and nurture young students by supporting them to work with new ideas and transform them into prototypes while they are informative years.
MIC has envisioned encouraging creation of ‘Institution’s Innovation Council (IICs)’ across selected HEIs. A network of these IICs will be established to promote innovation in the Institution through multitudinous modes leading to an innovation promotion eco-system in the campuses.
Major focus of IIC
- To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem.
- Start-up supporting Mechanism in HEIs.
- Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements Framework.
- Establish Function Ecosystem for Scouting Ideas and Pre-incubation of Ideas.
- Develop better Cognitive Ability for Technology Students.
Constitution of Institution’s Innovation Council
|1||Prof. Y. A. Kharche||President||1|
|2||Prof. R. M. Choudhari||Convenor||1|
|3||Prof. N. A. Kharche||Innovation Activity Co-ordinator||1|
|4||Prof. S. D. Lavange||Start-up activity coordinator||1|
|5||Prof. B. M. Tayde||Internship coordinator||1|
|6||Prof. M.Z. Khan||IPR activity coordinator||1|
|7||Prof. G. V. Patil||Social Media Coordinator||1|
|8||Prof. S. L. Farfat||ARIIA Coordinator||1|
|9||Prof. A. V. Bhansali||NIRF coordinator||1|
|10||Prof. Y. B. Jadhao,
Prof. S. H. Thakare
|1||Dr.S.B.Thakre||Expert From Incubation Centre||1|
|2||Mr. Yogesh Gavatre||Alumni Entrepreneur||1|
|4||Mr.Dinkar Narkhade||Industry Expert||1|
|5||Mr.Gajanan Ghuge||Bank Expert||1|
|1. Prasad Sanjay Barhate
2. Aniket Vithoba Tayade
3. Chaitali Rajaram Dhandare
4. Snehal Vijay Badhe
5. Sakshi Dinkar Junare
6. Akshay Babusing Solanke
7. Nisha Sanjay Chimkar
8. Kajal Vilas Warade
9. Ganesh Uttam Wadode
10. Subhankha Inayatkha Pathan
11. Sanket Dileep Wankhede
12. Sankalp Jadhav
13. Bhairavi Khaire
|Student Members from host institution
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India has recently established ‘MHRD’s Innovation Cell (MIC)’ to systematically foster the culture of Innovation amongst all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
MHRD’s Innovation Cell
- Ministry of HRD has established ‘MHRD’s Innovation Cell’ with the mandate to work closely with our Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) to encourage the creative energy of our student population to work on new ideas and innovation and promote them to create start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures.
- MIC will focus on creating complete ecosystem which will foster the culture of Innovation across all educational institutions from ideas generation to pre-incubation, incubation and graduating from the incubator as successful start-ups. MIC will also work on designing ranking system to identify institutions in the forefront of innovation.
- MIC will actively engage various central and state agencies to ensure that dedicated budget is allocated for innovation related activities.
- Students/Faculty associated with ICs will have exclusive opportunity to participate in various Innovation related initiative and competitions organized by MHRD.
- Win exciting prizes/Certificates every EDP activities.
- Meet/Interact renowned Business Leaders and top-notch academicians.
- Opportunity to nurture and prototype new ideas.
- Mentoring by industry Professionals.
- Experiment with new technologies.
- Visit companies and places and see new culture of Entrepreneurship.