|Sr.No.||Name of Person||Designation|
|1||Prof. K. P. Hole||Chairperson|
|2||Prof. M. U. Karande||Secretary|
|3||Dr. Sneha G. Kolte||Consultant|
|4||Dr. Jayashree M. Kharche||Consultant|
|5||Adv. Dilip Kolte||Consultant|
|6||Prof. P. D. Ahale||Member|
|7||Prof. M. D. Patil||Member|
|8||Mrs. Sulbha Pawar||Member (Non-Teaching Staff)|
|9||Rekha Bhalshankar||Non-Teaching Staff Representative|
|10||Dhanashri A.Ghanokar||Students Representative|
|11||Shreya Firake||Students Representative|
Vishakha committee (Guidelines and Norms): Click here
Women Development Cell
To maintain and strengthen the status of women.
To create awareness of feminine potential.
OBJECTIVES OF WDC:
- To create social awareness about the problems of women and in particular regarding gender discrimination.
- To develop the self-confidence of Women.
- To guide about Women Welfare Laws.
- To assert the importance of spiritual, economic, social, racial and gender equality.
- To highlight the importance of health and hygiene.
- To directs Women’s role in the society. To develop multidisciplinary approach for the overall personality development.
- To organize seminars, workshops relating to women development.
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the College
Minutes of Meeting:
Minutes of meeting 2021-22: Click here
Minutes of meeting 2019-20: Click here
Minutes of meeting 2018-19: Click here