|Name of Person||
|Prof. V. N. Patil||Chairperson|
|Dr. Sneha G. Kolte||Consultant|
|Dr. Jayashri. M. Kharche||Consultant|
|Adv. Dilip Kolte||Consultant|
|Prof. A. S. Solanke||Member|
|Prof. P. D. Ahale||Member|
|Prof. M. D. Patil||Member|
|Prof. K. P. Hole||Member|
|Mrs. SulabhaPawar||Member (supporting staff)|
|Mrs. RekhaBhalshankar||Non-teaching representative|
|Ms. Sakshi Junare||Student Representative|
|Ms. Harshal Borole||Student Representative|
|Mr. Akshay Solanke||Student Representative|
|Prof. M. U. Karande||Secretary|
To maintain and strengthen the status of women.
To create awareness of feminine potential.
OBJECTIVES OF WDC:
- To create social awareness about the problems of women and in particular regarding gender discrimination.
- To develop the self-confidence of Women.
- To guide about Women Welfare Laws.
- To assert the importance of spiritual, economic, social, racial and gender equality.
- To highlight the importance of health and hygiene.
- To directs Women’s role in the society. To develop multidisciplinary approach for the overall personality development.
- To organize seminars, workshops relating to women development.
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the College