|Sr.No.||Name of Person||Designation|
|1||Prof. K. P. Hole||Chairperson|
|2||Prof. M. U. Karande||Secretary|
|3||Dr. Sneha G. Kolte||Consultant|
|4||Dr. Jayashree M. Kharche||Consultant|
|5||Adv. Dilip Kolte||Consultant|
|6||Prof. P. D. Ahale||Member|
|7||Prof. M. D. Patil||Member|
|8||Mrs. Sulbha Pawar||Member (Non-Teaching Staff)|
|9||Rekha Bhalshankar||Non-Teaching Staff Representative|
|10||Dhanashri A.Ghanokar||Students Representative|
|11||Shreya Firake||Students Representative|
Vishakha committee (Guidelines and Norms): Click here
Women Development Cell
To maintain and strengthen the status of women.
To create awareness of feminine potential.
OBJECTIVES OF WDC:
- To create social awareness about the problems of women and in particular regarding gender discrimination.
- To develop the self-confidence of Women.
- To guide about Women Welfare Laws.
- To assert the importance of spiritual, economic, social, racial and gender equality.
- To highlight the importance of health and hygiene.
- To directs Women’s role in the society. To develop multidisciplinary approach for the overall personality development.
- To organize seminars, workshops relating to women development.
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the College
Minutes of Meeting:
Minutes of meeting 2021-22: Click here
Minutes of meeting 2019-20: Click here
Minutes of meeting 2018-19: Click here
Academic Calendar WDC: 2021-22
Program Organized under Women Development Cell
Summary Report International Women’s Day 8th April 2022
Summary on The promotion of gender equity program on “Democracy and gender equity 2021
Academic Calendar WDC: 2019-20
Summary Report The promotion of gender equity program on “Gender Discrimination & Role of Education to attain Gender equity” 2020
Annual report of WDC-( 2018-19)
Awareness programme about various laws in favor of Women
Guest Lecture on Health Awareness
International Women Day – 2020 Report