Establishment of Cell
The OBC Cell in the college was established in 2017 with the purpose to educate, enlighten and empower the OBC students. The college takes special interest in implement, monitor and evaluate the reservation policies for effective implementation of various schemes for welfare of reserved categories.
|1||Dr. A. W. Kharche||Chairman|
|2||Mr. D. P. Kharat||Member|
|3||Mr. T. S. Hingwe||Member|
|4||Mr. R. R. Sarode||Member|
|5||Mr. R. M. Rane||Member|
- To educate and empower the students of OBC categories in the college to use facilities provided by government for their educational career.
- To implement and monitor continuously the reservation policies.
- Effective implementation of the reservation policies offered by government.
- To collect feedback from students and action taken on queries regarding application of schemes.
Activities & Functions
- To circulate reservation policies to all OBC candidates and update them with new norms.
- To communicate with candidates and motivate them for better future planning.
- Collect and solve the difficulties regarding scholarships and other similar matters in college.
- To ensure provisions for an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To provide prompt counseling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any events at the campus.