DIGITAL LIBRARY: DISCIPLINE
Order and silence must be always maintained in the library.
- Downloading, installing and running of software are not allowed within the facility
- One-student-per-PC policy shall be observed strictly to maintain order in the use of the E- Library facility.
- Access of PORNOGRAPHIC sites/materials is not allowed and is punishable by suspension on the use of facility for one semester.
- All persons leaving the library must show their documents to the security staff at exit.
- Stealing or attempting to steal a library document or any of the library property is an offence. Appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against the offender.
- The library will not take any responsibility for loss or damage of personal property left in the reading and baggage areas.
- Mobile phones and other devices which may cause disturbances should not be used in the library unless their use is silent.
- Ink bottles, paints etc, which may accidentally damage library materials are not allowed into the library.
- The library reserves the right to ask any person to stop using computer equipment if the library staff has reasonable grounds to believe that that person is misusing it.
- Computers are provided for the purpose of research and other educational endeavours.
- Misuse of this facilities e.g., game playing, personal email, e-trade, hacking, and change of PC or Network settings, online application or registration is prohibited.