Total training period for SD and SW is 3 years with an extension of 1 year permissible & training period for JD & JW is of 2 years. Every cadet of the Senior or Junior Division has to undergo service training for a period of at least 4 hours per week during the training year. However, no training is carried out during periods when the college or school through which a cadet is enrolled is closed for a vacation. Every cadet of the Senior and Junior Division has undergone service training for a minimum period of 75% of total hours during the annual college and school session. Every cadet (in case of JD, who has completed one full year of training and is in his second year) attends an annual training camp of 9–10 days, also known as National Combined Annual Training Camp. For SD/SW the duration is usually for up to 30 days. At the end of the camp training the cadets receive a certificate of successful completion.
HOW TO JOIN NCC
- NCC recruitments with the start of academic year. Enrollment begins in the second or 3rd week of august every year.
- Students who are interested in joining NCC can register their names in the NCC office
- The interested students will have to fill in a form provided to them or which is available on college website
- These students will be called for recruitment to test their physical fitness and other criteria to be fulfilled to join NCC.
- The students will be interviewed by the Officer of 13th Maharashtra Battalion and the selected cadets will be notified.
Note: Kindly take print out of these form on Legal Page